Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 74

Betsy is back! Things may now return to normal. School went very well today. Saul behaved pretty well, he did hit me in the head with a bible though. He almost did two days worth of work today. I think we should up his work load. Well after school we all went to the airport and got Betsy then we went to Old San Juan. We started by going to this really nice pizza place. I love pizza. Then we went to one of the forts and watched some traditional Puerto Rican dances. Very interesting. I think my family might like to see that. Tomorrow is another holiday, so many holidays here. So no school, someone is making french toast in the morning and I think that will be the highlight of my week. Its been really fun teaching Saul though, he needs a good male role model. I'm doing my best to fill that position. Good kid.

1 comment:

  1. French toast maybe the highlight of your week? Was it? You have a great outlook on life!

    ReplyDelete