Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 80

I changed my background, don't be alarmed. I fixed the riding lawnmower today. Nothing major, the blade was too low so it hit the ground and logged itself in the medal guard that is right above it. I pulled it out, it didn't even bend the blade so all is well. It is going to be so weird having my parents here. My mind has separated my two worlds and I don't know what's going to happen when they smash into each other. So many plans for them. They're definitely going to be in culture shock. They also have to deal with the time change, which is three hours now but it will be four soon. So much to do, so little time. Elizabeth has another doctors appointment in the morning so I am subbing for her class until lunch. Which should be fun. Her students are are older and very fun to teach. I often help with debates in her class. 
"In spiritual relationship we do not grow step by step; we are either there or we are not." -Oswald Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment