Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 81

Tuesday. Elizabeth's class went very well. She got back from her appointment on time and with good news. She got her test results back and all is well. I killed a rat this morning. I was walking in front of the classrooms before anyone was really out there. I almost tripped on the thing. We had an exterminator out recently and I guess this rat got into some poison. It wasn't dead but it wasn't doing so good. So I got a rock and put it out of its pain. Gotta do what you gotta do sometimes. The weather is becoming more reasonable. There have also been less storms so the water is getting really clear. So Leo, Betsy, and I went snorkeling after badminton. We saw so many cool things. I can't wait to show my parents and Jamie.
"The missionary message is not patriotic, it is irrespective of nations and of individuals, it is for the whole world." -Oswald Chambers

1 comment: