Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day 82

Saul wasn't at school today. No fun. The riding lawn mower is making bad noises. I spent the morning taking off everything I thought was making the noise and putting it all back on. Still doesn't sound good. Badminton was cancelled today. We played the bells for an entire hour. Some of the songs are starting to sound pretty good. Can't wait to show Jamie and my parents. I moved my snake down to Betsy's class now that everyone is less excited and they are less likely to be distracted. I doubt that will be true with Saul. Adriana and Kevin came with Betsy Elizabeth and I to Spanish church. It was great seeing the sermon translated into Sign Language. I understood so much more than when I'm just trying to understand Spanish. Sign Language is better. We have poison! Weed poison and rat poison. Awesome 

No comments:

Post a Comment