Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day 83

Another day without Saul, and his grandmother's phone isn't working. I'll just have to continue to pray for him. I mowed most of the lawns today. I'm trying to get them out of the way so I don't have to mow when I have visitors. I think I'm bringing my parents and Jamie to church on Sunday. They don't speak any Spanish but Hector is always willing to interpret, I hope. He's cutting my hair tomorrow so I'll ask him then. I am going to have a really busy week next week. I plan on getting lost between three and six times. Luckily I have people I can call who know this little island pretty well. Now here is an over sized quote from a wise slave. 
"You have no idea of where God is going to engineer your circumstances, no knowledge of what strain is going to be put on you either at home or abroad, and if you waste your time in over-active energies instead of getting into soak on the great fundamental truths of God's Redemption, you will snap when the strain comes; but if this time of soaking before God is being spent in getting rooted and grounded in God on the unpractical line, you will remain true to Him what ever happens." -Oswald Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment