Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 84

Jamie and my parents will be getting on a plan to visit in three hours. I am meeting them at the airport at 10:30am tomorrow. Saul, Gabi, and Kioney were back in school today. Gabi fell on his bike at play time and got hit in the eye with the end of one of the handle bars. He's going to have a pretty good black eye. Woke up today and it was raining so I woke up Betsy and we went to the beach. The rain stopped before we got there though. We watched the sunrise and we were back in time for school. Always a nice way to start the day. We had badminton today, I personally had a great time. I hope the kids did too. Some of them are getting good enough that I can be hard on them and not let them win every time. I'm so excited for my visitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment