Saturday, October 22, 2011

Day 85

I woke up very excited today. Jen dropped me off at the airport with just enough time to have a frosty at Wendy's before Jamie and my parents arrived. After we had lunch we took a shuttle to rent a car. We spent most of the day at the hotel. Jamie and I saw a few iguanas in a palm tree. There was also one eating an apple in the middle of the path. When I was taking Jamie to the school we had a pretty big storm go over and there was flooding so we drove around a while so I could show her. It doesn't rain like that where we're from. After the flooding subsided we went to a near by bakery. For dinner, we all went to the brass cactus. Everyone liked the food and we got a key lime pie to bring back to the school. We ended day 1 with pie and othello. Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment