Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 101

Saul and I are getting along so well! We mowed the lawns today because he finished all his math. I let him drive. We cut an S for Saul in the bottom field. Then Gabi wanted a turn driving at the last minute so I let him help. We finished just as it started raining, perfect timing. During school Betsy was on her computer and happened to notice that there was a high surf advisory for all the north facing beaches in Puerto Rico. So immediately after school Leo and I jumped in the van and went to the beach. Fifteen foot waves. Massive waves that exploded when they broke on the sand like someone threw a grenade. There were only like six people on the beach and they were just there to watch the waves. Well we were pretty excited so we just ran for the water. We had the best time. My back is going to hurt for a while from the beating I got but it was so worth it. I was on top of a few of these things and it just felt like I was jumping off of a two story building. So fun. Crazy but fun.    

No comments:

Post a Comment