Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 108

The power went out last night. Well it was a brown out I guess. My clock was all dim and kept dying. I kept resetting it. I had to turn off my fans to allow more power to run my clock radio. Well I could never get it to stay on. So I slept on the other side of my bed and opened my windows as wide as they would get hoping that the sunrise would wake me. I would have used my phone but it was killed by Puerto Rico. I intentionally never used my phone so that it would not get fried by the bad electricity and everything else here but it did. That's what I get for trying to protect my precious possessions. Anyway it was really cloudy this morning so the sunrise didn't wake me. So I got in trouble this morning because I was late. It happens I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment