Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 109

Well one of the snakes escaped. The big one in fact. I’m pretty sure Jen’s not going to care though. Speaking of Jen, Darla, Betsy and I drove to the airport today to drop her car off in the parking structure. I had a great time. I drove Jen’s car alone while Betsy and Darla drove seprete and dropped off Kevin on the way. So I missed the turn for the airport but it really worked out because I got to go on like three of those really sharp turns that just keeps turning forever, I still enjoy those. I eventually got to the airport and into the parking structure and I got the best spot right next to the secret exit to Wendy’s. Then right as I got there Betsy pulled up in front of Wendy’s and she had cars behind her so she couldn’t stop. So I ran through Wendy’s yelling on her phone to Darla’s phone for her to stay there and I barely made it. Then we went to old San Juan to show Darla one of the forts and the Puerto Rican dances they do there. It was pretty cool. We eat dinner at this hole in the wall restaurant that was really good.

1 comment:

  1. it truly was a hole in the wall but the mofongo was good

    ReplyDelete