Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 110

For the past three days now the internet in my building has been down at night. What’s that about? Its fine all day but then I show up to write my blog and Skype friends and family and nothing. So I have been typing these in Microsoft Word and I guess tomorrow I can post them. There is talk of another puppy. Betsy found a family of six Great Dane puppies. I believe she plans to go take a look at them on Saturday. Pretty exciting, I hope she gets one but I am not the one who will be taking care of it for the next twelve years. I tried to argue both sides with her today; she seems pretty set on a puppy. Great Danes are really cool dogs though. I know the kids will love it. Well, today was fun. A few guys came from a church nearby to help fix the lawn mowers that aren’t working. That’s a huge help because I don’t have a whole lot of experience fixing lawn mowers. I’m so excited for Thanksgiving! I really like food, like in general, and this is a holiday all about eating. What more could I ask for. I have a twenty four pound turkey in my freezer. I’ve been waiting to eat this think for a while now. The day is near.

No comments:

Post a Comment