Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 111

One more day until Thanksgiving break. Nothing really exciting happened today so that's nice. Betsy will be gone tomorrow afternoon so I will have Saul. He's been doing pretty good lately. You might have noticed that I haven't posted anything for three days. Then today I put up posts for the past three days. Well, every night when I go to write my blog the internet has been down. Well it turns out that the father of the two girls in my class, who is staying here this week, has been turning off the power bar every day that has the router and modem on it. So he was told today to not turn that off. For the past three days I have just been writing my posts in Word. I can finally post them. Anyway, it rains so much this time of year! I'm still waiting for a chance to seal the roofs. I guess I'm just going to have to get a tarp.

No comments:

Post a Comment