Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 112

Nice relaxing morning today. I went to get new blades for the lawn mower after chapel, again. Then Tess called the school, Betsy picked up, laughed for a while then told me that it was Tess and I need to drive to the doctor's office. Which obviously didn't make sense to me so I took the phone and asked her what was going on. Well Tess went to the doctor's office to get her throat checked out. I guess in Puerto Rico you can't do this alone until you are twenty one. Tess is Twenty, this is where I come in. So I drive over there, eventually find the place and sat with her in the waiting room. I was really unsure of what was expected of me. So the doctor called us in and I was just sitting there the whole time. The weird thing is that they never asked for my I.D. or my signature or anything. This country is strange. So I sat through the appointment and then left. Oh, and all the guy did was looked at her and asked a few questions then prescribed her her antibiotic of choice. No tests needed. So after lunch I worked on Kevin's Laptop, which my father and I have decided is dead and basically beyond repair. That's never good news to give. After all that I had Saul for the afternoon while Betsy was taking care of some business. Luckily the girls left by then so I only had one student, granted he is a hand full. He kind of stabbed me in the leg with a pencil. I'm really not sure how intentional it was. He seemed surprised when I started bleeding, crazy kid. Other than an occasional act of violence he is a very pleasant child.

No comments:

Post a Comment