Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day 113

I slept in this morning and did some grocery shopping when I woke up. I've put that off for too long. This afternoon Betsy, Leo, Tess and I went on a small road trip to look at a potential puppy. They didn't seem very healthy so we decided to move on. Tess has decided that she is going to pretend to be deaf for two days. I have a lot of trouble understanding her sign language. That basically led to some friction. For Example when the waiter at dinner was asking me something that I didn't understand. Betsy was in the bathroom and Tess was just sitting there looking at me when she knows perfectly good Spanish.  Made for an interesting meal. The puppies were really fun though they were really small for Great Dane puppies. Anyway, the search continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment