Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day 114

I had a nice bakery breakfast this morning before church. Elizabeth took advantage of our past being on vacation and visited the church that Tess goes to. I enjoyed it. It is a very musicly oriented church. During worship they had four guitars a piano and a tambourine. It sounded really good. Its a really small church too, maybe twenty five people. I like small churches because everyone participates in the sermon. They had a Thanksgiving lunch afterwards but Elizabeth wasn't feeling well so we decided to eat at home. Betsy has also been sick so I went and rented a bunch of movies because they were stuck inside all day. I also installed a new faucet for Elizabeth's sink in her dorm. Then I fixed Leo's car that wasn't starting. It's kind of nice when you can be useful. Tomorrow the holiday begins. Since the rain is never going to stop for three full hours I think I'm going to be spending some time on the roof with an umbrella. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment