Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 116

I spent the majority of my day in a car. A few of us drove out to Orocovis today to visit a deaf family out there. the kids are in public school but they are quickly being left behind. How can they be expected to learn when there teacher just talks to them like they can hear. They need to be taught in Sign Language. Anyway that was my day. I'm so scared of tomorrow. I made all these plans to get a lot of work done but I completely forgot that Leo's friend is visiting. So tomorrow I will be their chaperone as they hike to the top of El Younque and back down to the water falls then drive home. Once home I will have to try to accomplish as much work as possible before I have to help load kayaks and lead a tour of the biobay. I'm so tired.

1 comment:

  1. you can do it, young 'un!
    Play hard today and enjoy rest and turkey tomorrow! WOOHOO!

    ReplyDelete